We're excited that Sid is back from his summer comedy tour of Scotland, and thrilled to present you Joe's interview of Rutgers Law Professor Katie Eyer about laws affecting the transgender community!
Before that, Sid and Joe give a shout out to sponsors Green Light Jerky and perennial supports Roberts Bartolic LLP and their ERISA Watch Newsletter. And in the Random Legal News of the Week with Sid and Joe, you'll learn:
- Does Wells Fargo cheat its customers? (Hint: apparently);
- Did Obama wiretap Trump Tower? (Hint: nope);
- Is Judge Posner retiring? (Hint: nope, he is retired #MovingFast);
- Can Wyoming sue VW for diesel pollution? (Hint: doubtful);
- How many judges can President Trump nominate in one week? (Hint: tune in next week and we'll give you a number);
- Can Texas outlaw sanctuary cities? (Hint: not this week);
- Is the New York Times a good source of information? (Hint: about Gill v. Whitford, so far, yes!);
- Can you go to prison for not paying a parking ticket? (Hint: in Florida, yes! #winning);
- Do courts think that calling someone transgender is an insult? (Hint: at least one court says that it is not!)
Give it a listen, and keep it legal!