On this the 36th episode of The Law is My Ass podcast, Sid and Joe interview Veterans Benefits expert Jeffrey Marion, talk about the Trump administration's torrid pace of appointing judges, and you might get answers to the following questions:
- Is the Trump administration doing nothing? (Hint: not unless appointing judges is "doing nothing")
- Does Senator Franken have a big blue slip? (Hint: Yes!)
- How is the administration faring at the Ninth Circuit? (Hint: lost again)
- Are municipalities still jailing people just for being poor? (Hint: as of this week, one fewer)
- Is credit reporting agency Experian a good corporate citizen? (Hint: all indications point to "NO!")
- Is Verizon tracking your web use? (Hint: Yes!)
- How is a TBI like herbicide-induced cancer? (Hint: both can get you veterans disability benefits)
- How is a ship at port different from a ship at sea? (Hint: in the same way that brown water is not blue)
- How can we help our veterans? (Hint: listen and find out!
All that and more! Tune in, listen up, and keep it legal!