In this the 37th (!) episode of The Law Is My Ass, and along with exciting special guest Amy Bach of advocacy organization United Policyholders (check out their website right here: http://uphelp.org) talk about last week's Supreme Court foray back into the travel ban litigation, and take on the following pressing questions:
- Are strippers properly classified as independent contractors (Hint: probably not);
- Is Equifax about to drown in litigation (Hint: all signs point to yes);
- Is Google a sexist employer (Hint: some employees are saying so!);
- Is President Trump's pardon of Sheriff Arpaio constitutional (Hint: some say no!);
- How many insurance companies does it take to pay a homeowners hurricane claim (Hint: it's a trick question! There's no insurance!);
All that and listener questions in today's exciting installment of The Law Is My Ass!